WIGAN TRIATHLON CLUB (Wigan Tri) is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect, encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with any of the club committee members or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Junior member of Wigan Tri you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions,
- respect opponents and officials,
- keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or race leader if they are going to be late,
- wear suitable kit – for training and events, as agreed with the coach/team manager,
- pay any fees for training or events promptly,
- not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions,
- not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
- Any discriminatory, offensive and violent behaviour is unacceptable and complaints will be acted upon in accordance with our Safeguarding and Protecting Children Policy.
Signed Stephen Hilton
Date Nov 2015